Speed up your workflow with the 100 ppm Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 Document Capture Workstation from HP, which is equipped with both a 150-sheet ADF and an 8.5 x 14" flatbed to help digitize your physical documents. An optical resolution of 600 dpi combines with a color depth of 24-bit to create highly detailed and vivid images. Also, the ADF has access to a long document mode for scanning large 8.5 x 34" pages and it has duplexing for two-sided scanning at up to 200 IPM.
Your jobs are easily managed using the large 8" touchscreen LCD and pull-out keyboard available on the front control panel. Also, it has an easy-access USB port for plugging in portable flash drives. Along with this, features such as ultrasonic multi-feed detection and embedded OCR are available to help ensure quality scans. Additionally, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
- High volume daily duty cycle of 5000 pages
- Scan to folders, FTP sites, email, USB drives, SharePoint, and more
- Hardware Integration Pocket for adding optional accessories
- HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk keeps data safe during scanning and sending
- Built-in OCR capabilities
- HP EveryPage technology ensures accurate feeding and offers added features such as automatic blank page removal
- Centrally manage the device with the rest of imaging and printing department
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.