The 9250c Digital Sender makes it easy to create electronic copies of your paper documents so you can distribute them easily, store them efficiently, and organize them right along with your other electronic files.
Increase employee productivity by scanning to e-mail, printer, folder, and fax for communication, archival, and retrieval. The included HP Digital Sending Software 4.0 (DSS4) enables the scanning to printer function. This dedicated device is designed exclusively for digital sending. Scan documents at up to 33 colors and up to 55 black-and-white images per minute. Add indexing data to documents via custom keys.
It's easy to use! An intuitive touch screen control panel makes it easy to navigate through digital sending functions. An external and familiar keyboard makes it easier and faster to operate. Process files with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) (with HP DSS4 software) to refine search options. An external USB port allows for additional third-party extensibility options.
Keep your digital data safe by verifying users and controlling and tracking access. Erase the digital sender's hard drive as necessary for increased data security. Easy to install and manage, an HP Jetdirect print server delivers best-in-class networking capability. Create standard or custom workflows from a centralized administrator module. Create custom menu keys to support specific business processes.
- Input Type: Color
- Resolution: 8-bit (256 colors)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Max Document Scan Speed: 55 ppm (mono) / 33 ppm (color)
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 14 in
- Supported Media Type: Transparencies, plain paper, business card, labels
- Media Feeder Type: Autoload
- Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 60000 scans per month
- Interface Type: Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX / USB
- Networking: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.