A multi-functional unit for demanding workplaces, the Color LaserJet Pro M180nw All-In-One Laser Printer from HP offers printing, scanning, and copying functions to fulfill your imaging needs. This model can produce 600 x 600 dpi prints in black or color at speeds as fast as 17 ppm, supporting media up to 8.5 x 14" legal down to 3 x 5" paper. In the scanning department, the flatbed area offers a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi and works at speeds of up to 8 ppm for color and 15 ppm for black-and-white images.
The M180nw can connect to your computer via USB 2.0 and Ethernet for standard printing, or use its built-in Wi-Fi functionality for wireless direct printing. It also allows you to easily send jobs from your mobile phone via Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint, among other apps. A 2-line LCD display is used to show all relevant information and is complemented by a keypad and function buttons for easy control. For handling media, the unit counts with a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output bin and allows you to manually retrieve pages for duplex printing while copying dual-sided documents. Made to be durable, the M180nw features a maximum monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages, with a recommended volume from 150 to 1500 pages.
- All-in-one unit for printing, copying, and scanning documents
- High-quality printing at 600 x 600 dpi, with speeds of up to 17 ppm in black or color depending on your settings
- The flatbed scanner offers a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi, features speeds of 8 ppm for color and 15 ppm for black-and-white scans
- Copy function with speeds of up to 17 ppm, can be configured for dual-sided copying by allowing you to manually retrieve and reload pages during the print job
- Wi-Fi connectivity for direct wireless printing, with supports for mobile device solutions such as Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint
- The input tray holds up to 150 sheets of standard paper, compatible with custom media sizes from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14"
- Output bin with a capacity of 100 sheets
- 2-line LCD display with keypad and control buttons for easy onboard operation
- The maximum monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages, with a recommended volume from 150 to 1500 pages
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet slots for wired connection to a computer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.