The Honeywell Xenon 1900 is redefining the standard for handheld scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for barcode scanning, the Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Xenon 1900 delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar's SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes.
- Barcode Dimension:
- Connectivity Technology:Â Cable
- Image Sensor:Â Imager
- Barcode Symbology Supported:Â Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal, and OCR symbologies
- Depth of Field:
- 1.10" - 5.30"@5 mil - Code 39
- 0.40" - 17.30"@13 mil - UPC
- 0.50" - 23"@20 mil - Code 39
- 0.40" - 6.10"@6.70 mil - PDF417
- 0.50" - 7.50"@10 mil - Data Matrix
- 0.60" - 15.10"@20 mil - QR
- 5 mil - Resolution 1D Code 39
- 6.70 mil - Resolution 2D Data Matrix
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.