For enterprises looking to extend the capabilities of their employee- or corporate-owned Apple iPhones, Honeywell's Captuvo SL42 enterprise sled transforms the popular and familiar smartphone into an enterprise-ready device that provides instant access to critical business information and enables automatic data capture and/or transaction processing right on the spot. By not having to carry a secondary device, the sleek and compact SL42 empowers mobile workers with the tools to be more efficient and productive while improving customer experience.
- Second-to-None Scanning: Increases productivity and throughput with an integrated and easy-to-use imager that provides aggressive scanning of linear and 2D bar codes
- Protective Housing: Provides added durability to the iPhone, resulting in a solution that is expected to lower the failure rate of customers using competitors' sleds by as much as 80%
- Optional Security Mechanism: Secures the Apple iPhone in the sled via unique screws, improving overall durability while reducing the likelihood of theft of the iPhone
- Optional Encryption-Ready Magnetic Stripe Reader: With the third-party key injection, encrypts cardholder data as the card is swiped, protecting this sensitive data and retailers' reputations, while reducing PCI scope
- EasyDL: Reduces transaction time by 95% by automatically parsing bar code data found on government-issued identification cards for age verification or automatic electronic form population for loyalty, membership, or credit applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.