The Honeywell Xenon™ Extreme Performance (XP) 1952g-bf area-imager scanner is Honeywell’s latest barcode scanner powered by supercapacitors – eliminating the battery for a green, environmentally friendly scanner. This powerhouse solution is capable of scanning over 450 barcodes on a single charge, and can be recharged in less than 60 seconds via a powered USB port.
- When fully charged, the scanner can typically scan over 450 UPC/EAN codes without the need for recharging – more than enough to check out 25 customers.
- Supercapacitors hold their charge for hours when fully charged. So operators who forget to place their scanner in the charger prior to break won’t impact operations upon return.
- Two independently configurable recharge alerts remind the operator to place the scanner back into the base for charging, ensuring continuous operation.
- The Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner is fully charged in under two minutes with a simple USB connection, and under 30 seconds when a powered USB or external power supply is used.
- When the scanner is placed in the base, the ready-toscan LED typically flashes in less than 20 seconds to notify the operator that there is sufficient power to support over 100 scans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.