Scan your documents simply and quickly with the fi-7030 Trade Compliant Desktop Scanner from Fujitsu. This model is made in Japan, making it trade compliant for use in government departments and agencies, such as U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) customers. Able to handle up to 27 ppm, or up to 54 ppm in duplex mode, users can improve their productivity. The scanner's images are sharp thanks to an optical resolution of 600 dpi and the unit is extremely versatile as it can work with documents from 2 x 2" up to 8.5 x 220" in size.
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: 27 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing at up to 54 ppm
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 220"
- Minimum Document Size: 2 x 2"
- 50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Ultrasonic Multifeed Detection
- Skew Reducer; Plastic Card Scanning
- USB Connectivity; PaperStream Capture
- Made in Japan; Compliant for Gov. Use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.