Utilizing both a flatbed and 100-sheet automatic document feeder, the fi-7480 Color Duplex Document Scanner from Fujitsu is a versatile duplex-capable unit that can handle a majority of your scanning needs. It has an optical resolution of 600 dpi and scan speeds of 80 ppm in simplex mode and 160 ipm in duplex mode. Also, with 24-bit color depth, it can produce images with fine gradations and accurate color rendering. The fi-7480 can work with documents up to 11.7 x 17" using the ADF.
Intelligent multi-feed and Skew Reducer functions ensure the paper is being fed through the ADF properly and safely. This ensures high-quality scans at fast speeds. Also, it has Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection to prevent jams and paper damage. In addition to a built-in LCD screen and front control panels, PaperSteam IP and PaperStream Capture software is bundled with the unit for advanced control options. This enables working with OCR and other software as well as ensuring scans are of the utmost quality.
- Large capacity 100-page feeder
- Mixed batch scanning with plastic and embossed cards
- 1D Barcode, 2D Barcode, and patch code separation
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- Eco-friendly LED scanning
- Backlit LCD panel for easy viewing and control
- Manual feed mode for thick documents
- Automatic image cleanup with PaperStream IP drivers (TWAIN & ISIS)
- PaperStream Capture software
- Scanner Central Admin Software for fleet management
- Rapid startup from sleep in less than a second
- Thick paper (27 to 413 gsm) and embossed card scanning
- Manual feed mode for thick and difficult documents
- Skew resistance technology
- Automatic stacking speeds for improved organization
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multi-feeds
- Long document support up to 18.3' in PaperStream IP
- USB 3.0 for forwarding compatibility
- 32/64-bit driver for PaperStream IP (TWAIN & ISIS)
Central Admin provides IT departments an efficient way to manage medium to large scanner deployments. With remotely accessible fleet information, IT departments can monitor, update, and allocate resources effectively based on scan volume, consumable wear, depreciation schedules, and maintenance expiration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.