Utilizing both a flatbed and 80-sheet automatic document feeder, the fi-7280 Color Duplex Document Scanner from Fujitsu is a versatile duplex-capable unit that can handle a majority of your scanning needs. It has an optical resolution of 600 dpi and scan speeds of 80 ppm in simplex mode and 160 ipm in duplex mode. Also, with a color depth of 24-bit, it can produce images with fine gradations and accurate color rendering. The fi-7280 can work with documents up to 8.5 x 11.7" with the flatbed while in long paper mode can scan a sheet up to 8.5 x 220" using the ADF.
Intelligent multi-feed and Skew Reducer functions paper being fed through the ADF will be handled properly and safely. This ensures high-quality scans at fast scan speeds. Also, it has Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection to prevent jams and paper damage. In addition to a built-in LCD screen and front control panels, PaperSteam IP and PaperStream Capture software is bundled with the unit for advanced control options. This enables working with OCR and other software as well as ensuring scans are of the utmost quality.
- Scans with Flatbed or ADF
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: 80 ppm / 160 ipm
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Flatbed enables the scanning of thin or thick documents that wouldn't be able to be scanned via the ADF
- Variety of software effects like multi-image, blank page skip, punch hole removal, moire removal, color cleanup, and more
- Skew prevention and cropping is done in hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.