The Fujitsu fi-6110 Document Scanner provides color scanning at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute or 40 images per minute. It is designed to be placed on a desktop for convenient placement in a home or small office setting. Also, its 50-page automatic document feeder allows you to leave the scanner unattended for periods of time.
With dual CCD sensors, the fi-6110 features an optical resolution of 600 dpi. This results in high-quality color, black and white, or monochrome images to be produced. Additionally, this scanner can output images at up to 1200 dpi with a 24-bit color depth.
The fi-6110 has the ability to handle documents from 2.1 x 2.9" all the way up to 8.3 x 120" with the long document feature. There is also a double-feed detection sensor to ensure that no documents are missed. Along with the scanner, Adobe Acrobat Standard and ScandAll PRO utilities are included for quick and easy integration of the fi-6110 into your workflow.
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speeds of 20 ppm & 40 ipm
- 50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Duplex Scanning
- Additional functions include auto color detection, automatic page size detection, automatic rotation, upper-lower separation, multi-image, blank page skip, error diffusion, dither, dropout color, image emphasis, simplified DTC, advanced DTC, moire removal, and sRGB
- TWAIN and ISIS print drivers are included
- Carrier sheet function supports A3 and DL-size documents
- ENERGY STAR and RoHS compliant
- USB 2.0/1.1 connection