The Forney IDD is the most widely used flame detector system in the USA utility market. Its rugged design and reliability, offer many years of service. The combination of a compact detector head connected to a remote, highly tunable amplifier provides the operational flexibility that most utilities need. Forney’s IDD-II Series Flame Detector meets the operational flexibility requirements of utilities through multiple flame detecting and discriminating capabilities.
- Mounting: 1” NPT sight pipe fitting
- Materials: Cast Steel Housing, Potted Electronics
- Electrical: Supplied by Amplifier, 50 VDC and 12 VDC
- Electrical Connections: MS Bayonet connector supplied with cable, 1/2” flexible conduit required
- Cooling Air Requirements: Front mount applications – minimum cooling airflow of 10 scfm (17 m3/hr) at a maximum temperature of 120°F (48°C)
- Fiber optic applications – minimum cooling airflow of 15 scfm (25 m3/hr) at a
maximum temperature of 120°F (48°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.