The information provided in this bulletin is directed to competent boiler and combustion service technicians who are experienced in the installation and operation of Fireye Flame Safety equipment. Persons not familiar with Fireye products should contact the nearest Fireye representative or other qualified service groups. The 45UV5 scanners as well as all other Fireye scanners are designed to be used exclusively with the appropriate Fireye Flame Safeguard and Burner Management controls. The application of these scanners to other than Fireye equipment should be reviewed for approval by Fireye.
- Supply voltage: 560 VAC (supplied by control)
- Self-checking shutter assembly
- Operating temp: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Available in NEMA (Class 1, Div 2, Group C and D) and Cenelec approved explosion-proof housing (EEx d IIC T6)
- Mounting threads: 1″ NPT ~ Optical range: 190-270 nm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.