Built to withstand large print volumes required by organizations, the DTC4500e Single-Sided Card Printer from Fargo comes equipped with a variety of features that will allow users to quickly produce ID cards that suit their needs. This direct-to-card printer uses dye sublimation and thermal transfer technology to produce CR-80 and CR-79 adhesive backed cards with a 300 dpi resolution. Also, this system allows for fast print speeds of 16 seconds per card in YMCKO and 6 seconds per card in monochrome.
This model can print single-sided and edge-to-edge for optimum quality. Batch jobs are simplified by the use of a 200-card input hopper and a 100-card output hopper. The same-side hopper enables the use of a 100-card to reject hopper to hold misprints and incorrectly programmed cards. This model also comes equipped with locking hoppers for additional security.
Checking print status is easy with a SmartScreen graphical display on the front panel and the inclusion of the embedded Swift ID card badging for quickly making ID cards and the Fargo Workbench with Color Assist tool for diagnostics and matching colors for accurate prints. Additionally, the printer has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options with an internal print server for secure printing.
- Works with both EZ and ECO ribbons.
- Rewrite technology is available for reducing ribbon usage.
- Supports up to 16.7 million colors or 256 shades per pixel.
- A card cleaning roller is integrated into the ribbon cartridge for easy maintenance.
- Internal server for secure printing over a network.
- Optional Wi-Fi accessories.
- Standard dual-input card hopper increases the capacity or management of multiple card types.
- SmartScreen graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts for printer status.
- Easily integrates into existing IT infrastructures through the built-in Ethernet and USB connection, allowing for centralized or remote ID card issuance.
- Standard printer password protection and fluorescent panel printing provide a cost-effective and dynamic means of increasing card security.
- Fargo Workbench diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance.
- Color Assist tool matches spot colors, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos.
- Fully compatible with Asure ID card personalization software for badge design, database management, and technology card encoding, as well as EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management solutions.
- Fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem.
- GreenCircle Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly refill ribbons.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.