With an internal print server for secure printing and a magnetic stripe encoder, the versatile Fargo DTC1250e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer is a well-featured printer that utilizes dye sublimation and resin thermal transfer processes to quickly create 300 dpi resolution prints. This dual-sided printer works with CR-80 and CR-79 adhesive back card sizes and can print edge-to-edge as well as encode ISO standard magnetic stripes for additional security. The printer is also fast with the ability to print black & white at a rate of 6 seconds per card or full color with two black resin panels at 24 seconds per card. The printer can also hold 100 cards in the input hopper and 100 cards in the output hopper.
The embedded Swift ID badging application allows you to design custom badges on the spot and the FARGO Workbench maintenance software has monitoring features that will make maintaining your printer easier. The DTC1250e also has a SmartScreen graphical display for setup and operation. It has USB 2.0 and Ethernet for connecting to a computer or network.
- Works with both EZ and ECO ribbons
- Color changing display buttons
- The card cleaning roller is integrated into the ribbon cartridge, meaning it is replaced with each ribbon change
- Optional encoding modules are available
- Rewrite technology is available for reducing ribbon usage
- Supports up to 16.7 million colors or 256 shades per pixel
- Dual high- and low-coercivity ISO magnetic stripe encoding on tracks 1, 2 and 3
- Internal server for secure printing over a network, enabling distributed card issuance in seconds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.