The DTC4250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer from Fargo is a convenient, professional, and secure printer/encoder system, suitable for medium-sized businesses, schools, and local government institutions. Printing at a sharp 300 dpi, the DTC4250e uses CR-80 and adhesive-backed CR-79 cards and can produce black and white cards in 6 seconds per card and color cards in 24 seconds. The printer interfaces with your computer via Ethernet or USB and is equipped with an internal print server to free up workstations. It also features a movable SmartScreen graphical display, which allows the printer to fit into tight spaces.
- Modular, scalable design that simplifies equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security
- Sleek design with changeable footprint to accommodate space-constraint office environments
- SmartScreen graphical display with easy-to-follow prompts
- Works with easy-to-use all-in-one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons)
- ENERGY STAR certified for efficient energy consumption
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature is suitable for creating temporary ID cards
- Fargo Workbench diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance
- Color Assist tool matches spot colors, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.