Able to easily fit onto a desk and featuring scan speeds of up to 26 ppm, the WorkForce DS-410 Document Scanner from Epson will dramatically improve your digitizing process. The scanner features an optical resolution of 600 dpi, which can be interpolated up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, for sharp, clear imagery, while internal 48-bit processing ensures accurate, vivid colors. The scanner also works with a range of media types and sizes from 2 x 2" up to 8.5 x 14" via the 50-sheet ADF. Another benefit of the ADF is single-pass duplexing at up to 52 IPM, for extremely fast scanning.
For added versatility, the DS-410 offers long document scanning for banners up to 120" long as well as the ability to scan folded 11 x 17" documents using an optional carrier sheet. Business cards and embossed plastic ID cards can also be scanned with this unit. In order to ensure that media is loaded properly, Double-feed Protection and Paper Protection are present to minimize the chances of misfeeds. The printer is also quite durable with a rated daily duty cycle of 3000 pages. Additionally, the DS-410 is equipped with standard USB 2.0 connectivity and includes both TWAIN and ISIS drivers for maximum compatibility. Additionally, to further enhance productivity, the printer comes with file management and OCR software that will let you organize and upload documents to many cloud services as well as create editable and searchable documents.
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Max Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 120"
- Scan Speed: 26 ppm / 52 ipm
- Using a Contact Image Sensor with a 600 dpi optical resolution and a 3-color RGB LED, the DS-410 can create sharp, colorful imagery. The scanner also benefits from a 48-bit internal color depth and a maximum output resolution of 1200 dpi for highly accurate and detailed scans.
- Scan speeds of up to 26 ppm, or 52 IPM in duplexing, are available at 300 dpi in black and white or color. At 600 dpi this speed is 21 ppm / 42 IPM for black-and-white and 7 ppm / 14 IPM for color and grayscale.
- The 50-sheet single-pass ADF accepts paper from 2 x 2" up to 8.5 x 120" in size with a weight of 50-210 gsm.
- The operation is simplified with three push buttons on the front of the unit.
- The DS-410 is durable with a rated daily duty cycle of 3000 sheets and a roller assembly rated to last for 100,000 sheets.
- USB 2.0 connectivity is available along with TWAIN and ISIS drivers for maximum compatibility.
- Other features built into the scanner include Double-feed Detection by image, Paper Protection, rigid plastic ID card scanning (including embossed cards), business card scanning, oversized folded document scanning with the optional carrier sheet, 30 user-definable scan job settings, and a Kensington-type security lock.
- Runs on a 100-240 VAC power supply with a maximum power consumption of 15W when operation, 4.1W when ready, 0.6W when in sleep mode, and 0.2W when off.
- Epson Scan 2, Document Capture Pro, ABBYY FineReader OCR, NewSoft Presto! BizCard OCR and OpenText Cativa ISIS software are included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.