Designed for versatile printing of both photos and text-based documents, Epson's Stylus C84 is stylish and fast and packed with user-friendly features. With Epson's water-resistant, light-resistant, and smudge-resistant DURABrite inks and 357-nozzle design (monochrome plus color), the C84 can print an 8-by-10-inch color photo in less than two and a half minutes (in Photo mode). The printer's 5,760 x 1,440 optimized dpi ensures photo-quality clarity and detail for your bordered or borderless pictures, text, or graphics. Of course, higher-quality settings result in longer print times.
The C84 supports a variety of paper types, including glossy, semigloss, double-sided matte, and inkjet transparencies, as well as large-format sizes up to 8.5 by 44 inches. For photos, DURABrite photo paper gives amazing prints with vibrant color, fine detail in high light and dark areas, and smooth graduations. For everyday printing, you can enjoy the same exceptional quality on plain or recycled papers. Due to the special nature of EPSON DURABrite inks, you can print on both sides of the paper without fear of leak-through or page wrinkles, and you can handle the prints as soon as they're printed.
Convenient individual ink cartridges make ink replacement simple and cost-effective, and USB and parallel connectivity facilitate quick setups on both Windows and Macintosh computers.Â
- Blazing print speedsÂ up to 22 ppm black text and 12 ppm color; True BorderFree printing in popular photo sizes
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi with ultra-fine 3-picoliter ink droplets
- Water-resistant, smudge-resistant, light-resistant DURABrite Inks
- Cost-saving individual ink cartridges
- Windows and Macintosh compatible with USB and Parallel (IEEE 1284) Connectivity; networking and wireless options
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.