Designed for busy offices and high-volume scanning, the DS-30000 Large-Format Document Scanner from Epson is a duplex ADF scanner with a spacious input tray that holds up to 120 sheets at a time. The unit produces files at optical resolutions up to 1200 dpi, and the ADF is designed to easily accept documents as small as 2 x 2" and as large as 12 x 17". Additionally, in long scan mode, the unit can scan oversize documents up to 12 x 220".
Featuring impressive production speeds, the DS-30000 digitizes letter-sized documents at a rate of 70 ppm in simplex mode and 140 ipm in the duplex mode for both black-and-white and color documents. Double-feed detection prevents missing pages from being scanned, and a slow mode for delicate sheets is provided as well. The unit also scans folded pages, plastic cards, sealed envelopes, passports, and more. Epson Document Capture software is included to create searchable PDFs and to scan to online storage accounts, and the included TWAIN and ISIS drivers provide seamless compatibility with third-party software.
- Duplex ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi and 30-bit color depth for crisp imaging
- 120-sheet ADF automatically works with documents from 2 x 2" to 12 x 17"
- Long scanning mode for documents up to 12 x 220" at 200 dpi, 12 x 215" at 300 dpi, and 12 x 53" at 600 dpi
- Impressive scanning speeds of 70 ppm in simplex mode and 140 ipm in the duplex mode for both black-and-white and color documents
- 120-sheet input tray with a daily duty cycle of 30,000 pages a day
- Double-feed detection prevents missing pages and slow mode for delicate sheets
- Scans folded pages, plastic cards, sealed envelopes, passports, and more
- Includes Epson Document Capture software to create searchable PDFs and to scan to online storage accounts
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers included for seamless compatibility with third-party software
- Programmable 2.7" touchscreen for easy access to scan jobs, settings, and maintenance features
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.