The Epson DFX-9000 9-Pin Serial Impact Dot Matrix Printer combines speed and reliability for maximum productivity. With speeds up to 1550 cps and an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH), the Epson DFX-9000 offers the power and durability to tackle the most demanding print tasks. Day after day, you can count on it to efficiently process everything from reports and 10-part forms to shipping documents or mailing labels.
A robust, dependable workhorse, this 9-pin, wide-format printer boasts a 400-million-character print head life and 15-million-character ribbon cartridge, which minimizes production costs and reduces the need for frequent user intervention. Its advanced paper handling capabilities make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications, including critical spreadsheets, checks, invoices, bar codes, and more. Featuring two standard paper paths, the DFX-9000 easily switches between multiple applications.
Its intelligent paper sensor detects the paper width and thickness, adjusting automatically for optimum performance and high-quality results. It even features an automatic jam sensor to prevent wasting forms in the unlikely event of a paper jam. With Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces standard, plus a type-B slot for optional connectivity, the DFX-9000 easily attaches to new or legacy systems in standalone or networked environments. And, its convenient LCD display and intuitive menu selections mean setup has never been easier.
- 136 column, 9-pin serial impact dot matrix printer
- Epson's fastest impact printer: Print speeds up to 1550 cps
- Advanced paper handling: Dual paper paths with auto form-sensing
- Easy integration and operation
- Extreme durability: 20,000 hour MTBF at 25% duty cycle
- Replaces DFX-8000/8500 series printers
- Blaze through critical reports with ultra-fast print speeds: Prints multipart forms, labels and more at speeds up to 1550 cps
- Tackle the most demanding print tasks: Durable 9-pin performer offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH at 25% duty cycle
- Get dependable print performance, day after day: Boasts a 400-million-character print head life
- Minimize your application costs: 15-million-character ribbon cartridge ensures low-cost printing and reduces the need for frequent user intervention
- Simplify the integration process: Convenient LCD display allows for easy printer configuration and menu navigation
- Meet all your printing needs with flexible forms handling capabilities
- Prints 136-column, wide-format reports, plus forms up to 10 parts thick
- Front and rear paper paths
- Platen gap adjusts automatically, according to the paper thickness
- Auto jam sensor eliminates wasting forms
- Use with new or legacy systems
- Enhanced connectivity supports standard Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces
- Accommodates optional internal Type B interface boards for easy networking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.