Datamax-O'Neil-s I-Class of printers revolutionized the barcode printer industry with their award-winning modular design, field installable options, and rugged reliability. For the past several years, resellers have named the Datamax-O'Neil I-Class Mark II the "best channel product" in some of the industry's largest third-party surveys. They have raised the bar even higher with the redesigned I-4212e Mark II Industrial Barcode printer. This versatile I-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options. The I-4212e also comes loaded with many standard features, such as a fast processor, large memory, and a wide selection of communication ports.
- Industrial Printer, Datamax-O-Neil I-4212E, Thermal transfer, 203 dpi, 12 ips, Real-time clock/DPL, Ethernet/Parallel/Serial/USB, 3"/1.5" Media Hub, US Power cord
- A smart choice for carrying out high-volume label printing in multiple areas with reduced cost of ownership
- Produce high-quality documents with this monochrome printer to increase your productivity
- Recommended Use: Label Print
- Print Color Capability: Monochrome
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 12 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 4.10"
- Standard Memory: 32 MB
- Memory Technology: SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Media Sensor:
- Transmissive Media Sensor
- Reflective Media Sensor
- Media Thickness: 10 mil
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 8"
- Maximum Label Width: 4.65"
- Label Core Size: 3"
- Ribbon Core Size: 1"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.