The key mission of scanners in the health care industry is to improve the quality of patient care while reducing medication errors. Additionally, health care environments have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. Datalogic's Gryphon Health care (HC) product series is specifically developed for health care applications with Disinfectant-ready enclosures treated with antimicrobial additives which are designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions. Perfect for both handheld and presentation reading, the GM4400-HC 2D imager features Datalogic"s Motionix motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into handheld or hands-free scanning modes. Datalogic's unique two-position cradle allows for presentation style reading while the 'Scan-While-Charging' feature adds extended productivity.
- Gryphon GM4400-HC 2D General Purpose Handheld Area Imager Barcode Reader with Datalogic's STAR Cordless System - Wireless Connectivity - 98.43 ft. Scan Distance - 1D, 2D - Laser - Imager - Omnidirectional -, Radio Frequency
- At a low cost, it gives more control by manual scanning, thus adds to the effectiveness and profitability
- Wireless connectivity gives you the adaptability to transmit barcode data to your smart devices
- Incredible and responsive 2D scanning even on curved or translucent surfaces
- Laser scan engine guarantees rapid error free data entry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.