The Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer allows you to create high resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi full color prints. It can even print borderless up to 13 x 19" and produce a 4 x 6" full color photograph in about 36 seconds. Additionally, with 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, many more wireless printing options are available.
For paper handling the iP8720 utilizes a 150-sheet automatic feeder. This enables it to print 14.5 black ipm and 10.4 color ipm without worry of refilling the printer. Also, this printer has a 6-color ink configuration, including gray, that enables excellent tonalities and color reproduction for your images.
You can print directly onto CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs with the use of the disc tray. Other features include automatic power on and off for power management when the printer is not in use as well as compatibility with the PIXMA Printing Solutions smartphone application.
- Print Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Up to 13 x 19" Print Size
- Prints Borderless 4 x 6" Photo in 36 sec
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) can produce ink droplets as small as 1 pL
- Six-color ink setup includes gray ink for better tonality in black & white images as well as a pigment black for crisp text
- ChromaLife100+ system works with genuine Canon inks and photo papers to create prints with an archival album life of 300 years
- Full HD Movie Print lets you print images from HD videos captured with select Canon cameras
- My Image Garden provides photo organization and editing, including filters, a calendar, layout options, and more
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM gives access to photos, templates, and additional material for use in your projects
- Quiet mode allows you to work without disturbing those around you
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to print from any Wi-Fi enabled computer in the network
- AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Wireless PictBridge allow for wireless printing from a range of mobile devices
- Uses a standard USB connection to plug into a computer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.