The TM-305 printer is not only ideal for printing technical documents, CAD drawings, and GIS maps, but also posters, signage, and displays with the use of Canon’s LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink. Built with Canon developed technologies; 5-colour LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO image processor, along with a clear, intuitive operation panel, and nearly 60% quieter than previous models- plus there is a host of creative workflow software included. Newly developed for this series is Free Layout Plus, a print utility that allows users to tile nest and creates custom layouts before printing. Direct Print & Share, Canon’s cloud portal software, has newly added features as does Canon’s poster creation software, PosterArtist Lite making this printer an easy choice for the architectural, engineering, and construction industries as well as office environments.
- The TM-305 device features the 5-color TD pigment ink set
- With faster printing of multipage files than previous models, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour
- JPEG and PDF files can be directly printed from the TM-305. Simply load your files onto your USB drive, step right up to the printer and plug your USB drive into the port
- Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow- perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation
- A built-in 500GB hard drive within the printer can increase productivity by relieving workload from the host computer, while providing a large capacity for print job data storage and retrieval
- The TM-305 features a 3" color touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations
- The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer's high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. This printer boasts Canon's print-head technology that lays down ink with outstanding speed and accuracy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.