Produce posters and signage easily with the imagePROGRAF iPF785 36" Multi-Function Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon. This unit uses a High-Density Print Head to create detailed prints with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi on documents up to 36" wide and up to 59' long. Also, it uses Canon's L-COA (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) print controller for speedy operation, and it has an Economy mode for saving ink. Along with these printing capabilities, this multi-function unit comes with the M40 scanner, a large 42"-wide model than offers high-quality scanning of large-format documents using an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. This setup features a total scan area that is 40" wide and can work with documents as long as 590" when using the TIFF format.
Ensuring color accuracy and print longevity is a five-color dye/pigment Reactive Ink set. The iPF785 also utilizes a sub-ink tank system that ensures all of the ink available is used before replacing a cartridge and allows for cartridge replacement without stopping the printer for long print jobs. This model also features a 320GB hard drive and 32GB of RAM for smooth operation when working with large files.
Bundled with the printer is a variety of software for monitoring your printer's status and improving productivity. Among the included software are a few status monitors, a plug-in for Microsoft Office, an optimized module for AutoCAD, and PosterArtist Lite. SmartWorks MFP Software is bundled here as well, offering advanced tools for printing, scanning, and sharing large technical documents. Additionally, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
- The dye/pigment Reactive Ink set uses four colorfast dye inks and a pigment black for precise lines. Also, the magenta ink is reformulated to produce a wider color gamut in the red and orange spectrums.
- The High-Density print head features 15,360 nozzles and a minimum droplet size of 4 picoliters. This allows for 2400 x 1200 dpi output.
- Direct Print & Share for computers allows for printing directly from a cloud service or a networked folder on your computer.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a mobile app for iOS that enables wireless printing via an Apple iPad.
- Canon Printer Driver, imagePROGRAF Status Monitor, and imagePROGRAF Accounting Manager allow users to monitor the details of their current jobs and printer.
- The plug-in for Microsoft Office can easily convert letter-sized documents to poster size.
- To improve reliability and productivity, an optimized module for AutoCAD software is included.
- PosterArtist Lite software is a step-by-step program with numerous royalty-free images, art, and templates for creating your own posters and signage.
- SmartWorks MFP software makes it easy to print, scan, and share large-format technical documents. It features batch scanning capabilities and support for PDF, TIFF, and JPEG formats. Also, it supports scan lengths of up to 590" for TIFF tiles, can save custom presets for one-touch retrieval, offers image enhancements, and integrates with Canon Digital Print & Share cloud software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.