The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 is designed to increase productivity and deliver consistently excellent results. It is a 24”/ 609.6mm 12-color water-based pigment inkjet printer. It offers a perfect balance of productivity and excellent print quality for photographic, art, proofing, design, advertising, and retail applications.
Consistent high-quality print and test results
The iPF6400 is specially designed for specialized photographic, artistic, and proofing applications. This large format printer incorporates LUCIA EX, Canon's innovative 12-color pigment inkjet system with image-processing technology that offers a wide color gamut, smooth gradations, reduced metallic effect, and high scratch resistance in Prints. Users can rely on it for enhanced black reproduction and expression gradation in dark areas, achieving the exceptional print quality required for photo printing applications. Text and line accuracy as well as excellent color harmony make this printer perfect for high-precision color proofing applications.
The iPF6400 supports ICC profile-based color management systems and works seamlessly with third-party RIP applications to support production, photography, and proofing applications. The printer also supports a diverse range of media types.
Ease of Use
A large, bright, easy-to-read LCD screen makes using the iPF6400 easy. And a range of plug-ins for Mac and PC simplifies common tasks, such as image manipulation, adjustment, and testing, to optimize quality and add borders. Furthermore, it is very easy to establish workflows that automate many of those processes.
Maximum productivity, minimum downtime
The 130ml and 300ml "hot-swappable" ink tanks can be replaced without interrupting printing for maximum productivity.
Effective Cost Control
It's easy to keep track of the costs of each job thanks to the iPF6400's integrated cost control software, which allows users to calculate the return on investment.
Software that provides great added value is provided as standard, covering a wide range of applications ranging from professional photography to in-house poster printing.
- Printer model 12 colors - 24 "/ 609.6 mm
- Printing technology Canon integrated type of 6-color inkjet on demand (6 chips per print head x 2 print heads)
- Number of nozzles Total: 30,720 - BK, MBK, C, M, Y, PC, PM, GY, PGY, R, G, B: 2,560 nozzles for each color x 6 colors x 2 print heads Print resolution 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Injector pitch 1,200 x 2 includes system On-Off Nozzle Detection and Compensation Line Accuracy ± 0.1% or less
- Ink Drop Size 4 picoliters per color
- Ink Capacity Ink supplied with the printer: 90 ml
- Sales ink: 130 ml and 300 ml
- Ink type LUCIA EX pigmented inks in 12 colors: BK, MBK, C, M, Y, PC, PM, GY, PGY, R, G, B
- Operating System Compatibility Windows XP / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Vista / 7 (32/64 bit), Macintosh OSX 10.5. 8-10.7.x
- Print languages GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations)
- Standard interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T / TX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.