Convert your documents and business cards into easily manageable digital files with the imageFORMULA DR-M160II Office Document Scanner from Canon. Featuring an optical resolution of 600 dpi and a scan speed of up to 60 ppm, or 120 ipm in duplex mode, it is capable of rapidly converting your documents. It also has a color bit-depth of 24-bit and has full-duplex capabilities through the use of a 60-sheet automatic document feeder.
The DR-M160II can handle documents as small as 2.0 x 2.1" or as large as 8.5 x 14". There is also a mode for long documents up to 118.1" in length. Another useful feature of this scanner is Folio scanning, allowing you to scan both sides of a folded document up to 11 x 17" and have the scanner automatically combine the images into a single file. Additionally, it has a USB 2.0 connection.
- Scan Documents and Cards
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: 60 ppm / 120 ipm
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Operates in grayscale, black and white, and full color modes
- Uses one-line CMOS Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- RGB LED light source
- PDF/A output format
- Other features include auto color detection, auto page size detection, auto resolution setting, background smoothing, character emphasis, color dropout/enhance color, deskew, double-feed release, feeding retry, folio mode, image rotation, long document mode, multistream, pre-scan, prevent bleed-through/remove background, separation retry, shadow cropping, skip blank page, text enhancement, text orientation recognition, ultrasonic double-feed detection, user preferences
- ISIS/TWAIN drivers are included
- CaptureOnTouch for Windows or Mac, Capture Perfect for Windows, Nuance eCopyPDF Pro Office for Windows, and Kofax VRS with AIPE software for Windows is bundled with this scanner
- Works with both Windows and Mac computers
- ENERGY STAR, Eu RoHS, and WEEE compliant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.