Designed for efficient, high-volume scanning, the imageFORMULA DR-G2110 Document Scanner from Canon is a duplex ADF scanner with a spacious input tray that holds up to 500 sheets at a time. The unit produces files at optical resolutions up to 600 dpi, and it accepts documents as small as 2 x 2.8" and as large as 12 x 220.1". With impressive production speeds, the DR-G2110 digitizes letter-sized, dual-sided documents at a rate of 110 ppm in simplex and 220 ipm in duplex, and the scanner has an impressive duty cycle rated for 50,000 pages per day.
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 12 x 220.1"
- Minimum Document Size: 2 x 2.8"
- Scan Speed: 110 ppm / 220 ipm
- Duplex ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi and a color depth of 24-bit for crisp imaging
- High-capacity 500-sheet ADF can work with documents from 2 x 2.8" up to 12 x 17"
- Impressive scanning speeds of 110 ppm in simplex mode and 220 ipm in the duplex mode for both black-and-white and color documents
- 500-sheet input tray with a daily duty cycle of 50,000 pages a day
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers included for seamless compatibility with third-party software
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.