Boost productivity in your office with the fast and versatile imageCLASS MF416dw All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon, which offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing in a single unit and automatic duplexing in all modes. This unit also comes equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC for completely wireless operation and the ability to work directly from a smartphone or tablet. As printing is the main purpose of this unit, it is quite capable with a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi and a speed of 35 ppm with letter-sized documents and 17 ppm when duplexing. The MF416dw can even handle a vast array of document types ranging in sizes up to 8.5 x 14".
A flatbed and ADF scanning unit enables the remaining modes and offers an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for detailed imagery. The flatbed also features a glass size of 8.5 x 11.7" for letter and A4-size documents. Copying and faxing also benefit from the printer's capabilities and all of these modes can access automatic duplexing when using the 50-sheet ADF. General paper handling is simple with a standard 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for various media types.
Operation is easy and intuitive thanks to a 3.5" color touchscreen LCD screen on the front panel. It also has a variety of buttons on the front for direct control of some functions. Adding to the capabilities of the printer is a USB host port, enabling printing from and scanning to and portable storage device. Additionally, users who would prefer a wired connection can benefit from the inclusion of both USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces.
- First print out time of just 6.3 seconds
- Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC are available for mobile printing
- PC-Fax setting allows users to send scanned documents and forward received faxes through email or a file server
- Automatic duplexing available in all modes: print, scan, copy, fax
- Scan to or print from a USB device in JPEG, TIFF, and PDF formats
- Secure Print keeps documents safe
- Department ID management for up to 300 IDs to help manage access and device usage
- Low power mode uses just 2.2 W
- Supported print languages include UFR II, PCL 6 (5c, XL), Adobe PostScript
- Optional tray can expand the paper capacity to a total of 800 sheets
- Monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.