The 600 dpi imageFORMULA DR-G1100 Production Document Scanner from Canon scans at up to 100 ppm (landscape mode) and features automatic 2-sided scanning. The 500-sheet automatic document feeder features a heavy-duty tray designed to support large documents. Scanned documents come out right the first time thanks to features such as auto page size detection, double feed detection, skip blank page, and background smoothing. Other features include color and image adjustment, background removal, staple detection, color dropout, and deskew. Additionally, the scanner comes with Kofax VRS as well as Canon CapturePerfect. In addition to the document feeder, the imageFORMULA DR-G1100 also features a straight paper path for scanning both thick and thin documents as well as the ability to scan documents up to 118" long.
- Designed for centralized production scanning, mission-critical scanning, and high-volume scanning
- Scan up to 100 pages per minute
- Duplex 500-sheet automatic document feeder includes a heavy-duty tray to support large documents
- Dedicated, onboard image processing chip
- The scanner accepts documents as small as a business card and as large as 12 x 17"
- Supports media weights from 5.0 to 64 lb (20 to 255 g/m2)
- Ultrasonic and length-based double-feed detection
- Rapid recovery system
- Staple detection
- Durable, solid-body design
- Heavy-duty feed and eject trays are strong enough to support 500-page documents
- Control panel features user-programmable job buttons for commonly executed scans and lets you adjust scanner settings
- Motorized paper-feed tray adjusts to the height of the batch
- Flexible paper feed and output guides
- Meets Energy Star guidelines
- EU RoHS, EU WEEE, and EPEAT Compliant
- Canon Generation Green Program
- Optional eCarePAK extended warranty available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.