The CanoScan 9000F Mark II Film & Document Scanner from Canon features a 12-line color CCD sensor that scans not just documents and photos but also 35mm negatives and slides as well as medium format film. The scanner captures film & negatives at a high 9600dpi optical and captures photos and documents at up to 4800dpi optical. Easily digitize your negatives and slides so they can be viewed, edited, and shared on the computer. The 48-bit internal color depth provides an accurate color rendition. The included film holders and guides ensure you get accurate scans the first time and eliminate the guesswork of film scanning.
- Optical Resolution: 9600dpi (Film)
- Optical Resolution: 4800dpi (Documents)
- Color Depth: 48/24-Bit Internal/External
- Scan Film, Slides, Documents, and Photos
- Scan 35mm Negatives & Slides
- Scan Medium Format Film
- OCR & PDF Creation Software Included
- My Image Garden Software
- Programmable 1-Touch Scanning Buttons
Model: CanoScan 9000F Mark II
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.