Standard features on the Burroughs SmartSource Professional series of check scanners include an auto-feeder with an open feeder designed for improved productivity, industry-leading Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) reader, easy remote deposit capture applications, and superior image quality with 300 dpi image cameras. On one of these incredible check scanners, you can choose the speed, a number of output pockets, and endorsement that matches your workload requirements. Optional features like Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and front franking are available for special application needs such as remittance processing or remote deposit capture. Many of these features can be upgraded at your location (on-line) as your business requirements expand.
Using the same advanced technologies released on the Burroughs medium and high-speed check transports, SmartSource Professional check scanners come standard with features and flexibility that enables increased operational efficiencies while driving down costs for remote deposit capture.
- Up to 300 DPI output resolution
- Patented magnetic head reads E13B/CMC7 fonts
- MICR read complemented with OCR processing (MOCR) for increased accuracy
- Document throughput of 55 documents per minute (dpm)
- Infrared double-feed detection
- Adjustable roller gap with notched increments
- USB connectivity
- Built-in automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Easy-open body cover for maintenance & error recovery
- Built-in imprinter for physical endorsement
- Low ink level alarm
- Scans, jams, double-feeds, imprints
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.