Standard features on the Burroughs SmartSource Professional series of check scanners include an auto-feeder with an open feeder designed for improved productivity, industry-leading Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) reader, easy remote deposit capture applications, and superior image quality with 300 dpi image cameras. On one of these incredible check scanners, you can choose the speed, a number of output pockets, and endorsement that matches your workload requirements. Optional features like Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and front franking are available for special application needs such as remittance processing or remote deposit capture. Many of these features can be upgraded at your location (on-line) as your business requirements expand. Using the same advanced technologies released on the Burroughs medium and high-speed check transports, SmartSource Professional check scanners come standard with features and flexibility that enables increased operational efficiencies while driving down costs for remote deposit capture.
- Reduces total processing cost through real-time decisions based on quality, MICR, application code, etc.
- Captures 300dpi, high-resolution images that can be used in fraud investigations and other internal applications.
- Includes more valuable information in endorsement relevant to the customer or specific transaction. Endorses meaningful information that everyone understands (i.e. no more audit trail numbers that just identify an item).
- Access items anywhere in track to improve operator productivity. Users no longer need to remove covers; saving time and making it less likely that parts will break due to improper user interaction.
- Part Number: BURROUGH SSP1-ELITE155 - Please check compatibility with your bank or check reading company prior to ordering
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.