MFC-L6800DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother to help them print, scan, copy, and fax documents. This quick, wireless-capable printer has an exceptional print speed of 48 ppm, which also applies to copy speed, and it has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Users will also be able to easily produce documents ranging in size up to 8.5 x 14" with ease using either the 520-sheet main input tray or the 50-sheet multipurpose tray. Both an 80-sheet ADF and a large legal-size flatbed are available for scanning and copying. Scanning benefits from a great optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and it can work in simplex at 50 ipm in black or 20 ipm in color. Single-pass duplex scanning is possible at impressive rates of 100 ipm in black and 34 ipm in color. For ease of use, there is a 4.85" color touchscreen for checking status and manipulating settings. A USB port on the front can be used for direct printing and scanning and the printer does have standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections. In addition to this, the MFC-L6800DW has Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity for wireless access from a computer or mobile device.
- Duplexing for copies and scans is handled in a single pass
- Scan resolution can be interpolated to maximum of 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Input capacity can be expanded to 1,610 sheets using optional trays
- Scan to capability includes file, image, OCR, email, SSH server, USB SharePoint, cloud services, email servers, network folders, and more
- When networked, the printer can print via a mobile device using Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, or Mopria
- Web Connect feature provides direct access to Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive, OneNote, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa Web Albums
- Monthly duty cycle of 125,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 7,500 pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.