For demanding workgroups looking to expand their scanning capabilities, the ImageCenter ADS-3000N High-Speed Network Desktop Scanner from Brother is made for you. Capable of lightning fast 50 ppm scans as well as single-pass duplexing at 100 ipm, this unit can dramatically improve productivity. It creates images of high quality with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and an interpolated resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Also, the 50-sheet automatic document feeder allows for the scanning of documents ranging in size from 2 x 2" up to long 8.5 x 196" documents.
Using the printer is simple as it has fast USB 3.0 and advanced Ethernet connectivity. There is also a USB direct interface for saving scans to a flash drive and, when properly networked, mobile devices can connect to it using the Brother iPrint&Scan app. The scanner is compatible with many drivers and software, including Kofax VRS and TWAIN and it has a daily duty cycle of 5,000 scans.
- Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Speed: 50 ppm Single/100 ipm Duplex
- Maximum Scan Size: 8.5 x 196"
- Programmable one-touch keys
- Image optimization features include hold punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, and more
- 2-in-1 mode enables scanning of large 11 x 17" documents and a Continuous Scanning mode can scan an unlimited number of pages into a single file
- Bundled with ABBYY FineReader Professional 11, ABBYY PDF Transformer Plus (Windows), Nuance PaperPort 14 SE (Windows), and Brother Control Center software
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.