Speed, features, and networking blend together in the DCP-L5500DN All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother to provide small workgroups and homes with a single option for their printing, scanning, and copying needs. This model boasts an exceptional print speed of 42 ppm along with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp documents and automatic duplexing to save paper. Scanning and copying is possible thanks to the integration of a 40-sheet ADF and a standard letter-sized flatbed scanning unit that can capture images at an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Also, it has an impressive scan speed of 24 ipm in black and 20 ipm in color.
In order to speed up use, the DCP-L5500DN is equipped with a large 3.7" color touchscreen for quickly swiping through all the settings. It also offers a USB host port for direct printing and scanning. Paper is handled by either a standard 250-sheet input tray or a versatile 50-sheet multipurpose tray and the total capacity can be expanded to 1,340 sheets with optional trays. Additionally, it features both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for easily implementing the printer in your working area.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Print Speed: 42 ppm
- Scan resolution can be interpolated to a maximum of 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Scan to capability includes file, image, OCR, email, SSH server, USB SharePoint, cloud services, email servers, network folders, and more
- When networked, the printer can print via a mobile device using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, or Mopria
- Web Connect feature provides direct access to Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive, OneNote, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa Web Albums
- Monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 3,500 pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.