Digitize, organize, and share information with the D35 Color Duplex Document Scanner from Xerox. This scanner offers speeds of up to 45 ppm and duplex scanning of up to 90 ipm using the 50-sheet ADF. Scan quality is exceptional with an optical resolution of 600 dpi and an external color depth of 24-bit. Normal scanning allows working with documents up to 8.5 x 14", and a long scan mode allows you to scan documents up to 236". Additionally, it is designed to last with a rated duty cycle of 8000 pages.
- One Touch is an easy-to-use scanner workflow application that performs all steps in a complex scanning operation at the touch of a button.
- Acuity software enables you to improve the visual quality of your scans and uses more than 25 advanced algorithms to intelligently correct documents.
- Capture SE is a flexible and powerful batch-scanning solution that can split scans into separate files, create indexes, read barcodes, and extract data.
- DriverPLUS provides an impressive array of settings to enable precise scan customization with a simple-to-use interface with helpful tool tips.
- Organizer AI manages your files with fast search, conversion, file analysis and cleanup, tagging, PDF editor, and automated file classification.
- Duty Cycle: 8000 pages/day
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2 x 2 in
- Light Source: LED instant on
- Speed @ 200 dpi: 45 ppm / 90 ipm b&w, grayscale, or color
- Speed @ 300 dpi: 45 ppm / 90 ipm b&w, grayscale; 35 ppm / 70 ipm color
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5 x 236 in
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two-side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 2.0
- Scan Method: Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (20 lb. paper)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.