Built on the Honeywell Mobility Edge platform, the Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer combines touchscreen and keypad data input. The Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer is a rugged device with a touchscreen and keypad, advanced scanning, 3 m (10 ft.) drop spec, 28-hour battery life, and investment protection through Android 11 (R). Featuring a fast processor, advanced network connectivity, enhanced 1D/2D scanning, and extended battery life to last up to 28 hours, the Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer will keep workers connected and productive through multiple shifts. The Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer is ideal for warehouses that are transitioning from Windows to Android and use both newer touch-based and older key-based legacy applications. This mobile computer is rated to IP64 and can withstand multiple 8-foot drops into concrete.
- Wireless connectivity provides computing versatility throughout the workplace
- 4 GB RAM / 32 GB flash memory helps run applications rapidly and stores the mightiest databases
- Store your additional data in the supported microSD memory card
- 4" LCD screen is ideal for scan-intensive applications
- Touchscreen adds an additional hour of efficiency per worker to the workday
- Alphanumeric keypad allows prompt data input
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables seamless transfer of captured images and scanned data between devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.