The Xenon XP 1952h Healthcare Scanner from Honeywell provides excellent performance and durability for increased clinical productivity and maximum uptime. Continuing the tradition of industry-leading performance and reliability, this scanner helps ensure healthcare professionals remain focused on the patient, making the process of patient ID verification quick and easy. The Xenon XP 1952h scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged codes. This helps eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving healthcare worker productivity and throughput. Additionally, this scanner is designed to survive repeated exposure to harsh disinfectant chemicals. Featuring dependable, disinfectant-ready plastics, the Xenon XP 1952h will handle your wipe-down procedures to deliver maximum protection from infectious bacteria.
- Superior 1D and 2D scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from any scan.
- Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
- Multiple patient comfort modes are available to ensure patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity: Patient Do-Not-Disturb, Vibration, and Scan Lamp.
- The disinfectant-ready plastic housing protects your investment with a durable construction engineered to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- Engineered to withstand 50 drops at 6' and 2000 tumbles at 1.6'.
- Supported Barcode Types 1D and 2D
- Depth of Field 0 to 34"
- Pitch 45°
- Skew 65°
- Brightness 0 to 100,000 Lux
- Scan Pattern Area Image
- Motion Tolerances 157" / 400 cm per Second
- Scanning Range Standard and High Density
- Print Contrast 20%
- Number of Scans 72,000
- Wireless Yes
- Communication Bluetooth 4.2 Compliant
- Engine Type 2D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.