The CanoScan 9000F Mark II Film & Document Scanner from Canon features a 12-line color CCD sensor that scans not just documents and photos but also 35mm negatives and slides as well as medium format film. The scanner captures film & negatives at a high 9600dpi optical and captures photos and documents at up to 4800dpi optical. Easily digitize your negatives and slides so they can be viewed, edited, and shared on the computer. The 48-bit internal color depth provides accurate color rendition. The included film holders and guides ensure you get accurate scans the first time and eliminate the guesswork of film scanning.
The FARE Level 3 retouching removes dust and scratches and restores color to faded photos. Additionally, the scanner features built-in gutter shadow correction. When scanning pages from a book, the 9000F Mark II automatically corrects for shadows that typically appear near a book's spine when scanning so you get an accurate scan the first time.
After you finish scanning a document, you can use the included OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert the image into editable text. The included software also provides the ability to save scans as PDF files for easy document archiving and sharing. Have a specific type of scan you perform often? You can program the scanner's 1-touch EZ Buttons to automate specific scans for a smoother workflow.
Also included is My Image Garden software, which makes the organization and printing of your photos both easy and fun with helpful and creative features.
- A4, 300dpi scan in approx. 7 sec.
- Top-of-range film, photo and document scanner
- 9600x9600dpi; 48 bit colour depth
- Fast document, photo, film and slide scanning; Zero Warm-up
- Scan to editing software; 7 EZ buttons; FARE Level 3
- Auto Photo Fix II and Auto Document Fix
- Max scan area transparent: 6x22 cm
- Type: Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner with Film Adaptor Unit
- Scanning element: CCD 12-line colour
- Light source: White LED
- Optical resolution: 9600×9600dpi (film); 4800×4800dpi (reflective documents)
- Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi
- Fix focus
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 48 bit input -> 16 bit (Film scanning only) / 8 bit output
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
- EZ-Scan Buttons: 7 buttons (PDFx4, AUTO SCAN, COPY, E-MAIL)
- Preview speed: Approx. 3 sec
- Film Handling: 35mm strip (negative/positive)/12 frames, 35mm slides (negative/positive)/4 frames, 120 format film max 6 x 22cm (filmstrip only)
- Scanning speed (colour): 1.2 msec./line (300 dpi), 12.1 msec./line (4800dpi)
- Scanning speed (greyscale): 1.2 msec./line (300 dpi), 12.1 msec./line (4800dpi)
- Scanning speed (B&W): 1.2 msec./line (300 dpi), 12.1 msec./line (4800dpi)
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 7 sec
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: approx. 15W (Operating); approx. 0.9W (Standby); approx. 0.5W (Switch-off)
- Dimensions: approx. 270 x 480 x 111mm
- Weight: approx. 4.6kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.